Wednesday, September 18, 2013

An Update from Beyond!

And so, I acknowledge it's been awhile, but many things have happened since last we met. It'd be rather boring if not, no?
  • My birthday! woOt another reminder I'm getting older!
  • I created a #Unity3D scene for Shroud of the Avatar #LBSotA! It was to be a re-envisioning of Buc's Den from the #Ultima series. 
  • I found out that Dubstep is actually good for something... working out! #Mindblown!
  • Grand Theft Auto 5 came out! I must talk about it!
  • I'm working on a variety of projects that I can't talk about yet. Oooh mysterious! 
  • I'm still not sure if using a #hashtag outside of Twitter does anything, but I've just grown accustomed to using them. I'm so old I remember when a #hashtag was the #POUND sign. 1800-Collect what?!
The first official #LBSotA Scene Jam will be this weekend, which will consume my being for that weekend. I'll post up eventually what is made here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment